As a result of the confirmation of date by the Presidency, the Conference is now scheduled to hold on 18 - 21st October, 2021. Venue remains the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja. Nigeria. All inconveniences, as a result of this postponement are highly regrettable.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) Idu Abuja, in keeping with its mandate of promoting better health for all through R&D and in pursuit of bespoke solution to the COVID-19 pandemic and future pandemics, wishes to announce a multidisciplinary, multisectoral, all-stakeholders’ international conference on COVID-19 (ASICC-19). This will be the first time an international conference on COVID-19 of this scope and depth, will be held to exchange experiences, strategies and ideas, as well as synthesize bespoke strategies for handling future pandemic in a way that is ethical, transparent, inclusive and generally acceptable for the benefit of humanity. The Conference shall be onsite (physical) and online (virtual). A limited number of participants will be selected for sponsorship for onsite poster or oral presentation based on credible assessment of their submissions.
- Opening for Submission of Abstracts: June 10, 2021
- Deadline for Abstract Submission (Final Extension): September 11, 2021
- Deadline for Full Manuscript Submission: August 21, 2021
- Notification of acceptance of Full Manuscripts: August 31, 2021
- Deadline for Submission of Presentation Slides: September 7, 2021