- John’s College, Jos – 1977 – 1979
- University of Ife, Ile-Ife – 1981 – 1985
- Bachelor of Arts (English Studies)
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan – 1995 – 1997
- Masters in Communication Arts (MCA)
- Project Coordinator/Curriculum Editor, Student Ministries Department, Nigerian Baptist Convention, Ibadan (1986 – 1990)
- Writer/Programme Coordinator, Student Ministries Department,
- Nigerian Baptist Convention, Ibadan (1990 – 1996)
- Literature Editor/First Nigerian Editor, Seek Daily, A Book of Daily Devotions, Publications Department, Nigerian Baptist Convention, Ibadan (1996 – 1998)
- Coordinator, Publications Department, Nigerian Baptist Convention, Ibadan (1998 – 2000)
- Assistant Chief Administrative Officer, National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD), Abuja (2000 – 2005)
- Chief Administrative Officer, National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abuja (2006 – 2009)
- Pioneer Nodal Officer, SERVICOM, National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abuja (2007 – 2009)
- Coordinator, Consultancy Services, Office of the DG/CEO, National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abuja (2010 – 2014)
- Deputy Director, Administration, National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abuja (2010 – 2017)
- Ag. Director, Administration and Supplies (October 2017 – 2018)
- Director, Administration and Supplies (2018 – Date)
AS PROJECT COORDINATOR/CURRICULUM EDITOR, STUDENT MINISTRIES DEPARTMENT, NIGERIAN BAPTIST CONVENTION, IBADAN
- Developed programme curricula for Baptist Student Fellowships in secondary and tertiary education institutions.
- Organised national/regional programmes for Baptist Student Fellowships.
- Served as Speaker and Workshop Facilitator, national and regional conferences.
- Wrote and directed thematic literary features/plays for Baptist Student Fellowships nationwide.
As Writer/Editor/PROGRAMME Coordinator, Publications
- Wrote and edited secular and religious publications.
- Supervised manuscripts translation from English to indigenous languages.
- Coordinated phases of book publication with relevant agencies and stakeholders.
- Authored two books in a series on History of Baptist Mission In Nigeria.
- Authored Beyond Bounds, a biographical book and presented same to the public.
- Edited numerous books including The Giant Of The Temple (autobiography); and The Plight Of The Disabled In Nigeria
- Performed administrative functions and general personnel supervision.
As Assistant Chief Administrative Officer
- Served as Supervisor of all staff, Office of the DG/CEO, NIPRD, Abuja
- Served as Desk Officer, Public Relations for DG/CEO, NIPRD, Abuja
- Served as Desk Officer, Insurance Matters, NIPRD, Abuja
- Served as Coordinating Officer, Board of Directors, NIPRD
- Served as Secretary/Member, Standing and Ad-Hoc Committees, NIPRD
- Served as Secretary, Interview Panel, Board of Directors, NIPRD
- Supervised the production of reports of local and international conferences as directed by DG/CEO, NIPRD
- Performed additional Personnel/Human Resources assignments as directed by DG/CEO and Director, Administration and Finance.
AS CHIEF Administrative Officer
- Served as Coordinating Officer, Board of Directors, NIPRD
- Served as Coordinating Officer, Public Service Reforms, NIPRD
- Served as Desk Officer, Public Relations, NIPRD
- Served as Desk Officer, Staff Welfare and Training, NIPRD
- Served as Secretary/Member, Ad-Hoc Committees, NIPRD
- Served as Chairperson, Staff Training and Development Committee, NIPRD
- Performed additional Personnel/Human Resources, Policy Formulation assignments as directed by DG/CEO and Director, Administration and Finance.
As Pioneer Nodal Officer, SERVICOM, NIPRD
- Established service delivery administrative and virtual structures in line with SERVICOM Indices.
- Produced the first Draft Local and Integrated NIPRD SERVICOM charters.
- Established an internal rating system for clients’ feedback on Institute’s service delivery and presented quarterly statistical reports on same to the DG/CEO.
- Supervised Staff, SERVICOM Unit, NIPRD.
- Served as NIPRD’s Liaison with SERVICOM Office at the Presidency and other related establishments.
- Performed administrative assignments as directed by DG/CEO and Director, Administration and Finance.
As Deputy Director (ADMINISTRATION) and Coordinator, Consultancy Services, OFFICE OF THE DG/CEO, NIPRD
- Prepared a draft Procedures and Policy document for NIPRD Consultancy Services.
- Established trial instruments and operating procedures for conducting consultancy services, NIPRD.
- Promoted the Resuscitation of NIPRD facility use to boost Internally Generated Revenue.
- Introduced measures to boost the internally-generated revenue efforts of NIPRD.
- Served as NIPRD’s Public Relations officer in liaison with public and private organizations on consultancy matters.
- Served as Chairperson, NIPRD CONSULT Coordinating Committee
- Served as Secretary/Member, NIPRD CONSULT Management Committee
- Served as Project Coordinator, NIPRD/Hospitalia Consultaire (PPP on Healthcare Wastes Management)
- Conducted Policy Formulation and Review on Internally-Generated Revenue (IGR) Management & Procedures
- Served as Schedule Officer, Staff Welfare and Training.
- Performed representative functions as directed by the DG/CEO and Director, Administration.
As DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATION AND SUPPLIES
- Coordinate the activities of Department of Administration and Supplies
- Plan and coordinate the Human Resource activities of the Institute in accordance with the NIPRD Schemes and Conditions of Service, Government Extant Rules and Regulations and the International best practices and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Propose the formulation, review and implementation of policies that will enhance the general performance of the Institute to the Top Management Committee for consideration and approval.
- Manage the demand and supply chain in the Institute in conjunction with the Department of Accounts and Finance and the Procurement Unit.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Director-General/CEO.
Special Assignments: Public Relations/Publications
- Production of Conference Reports: International Conference on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, NIPRD, 2000
- Production of Draft 2002 Annual Report, NIPRD
- Production of Draft 2003 Annual Report, NIPRD
- Production of the Journey So Far… A Cumulative Report on NIPRD (2004 – 2008) (unpublished)
Special Assignments: Public Service and Miscellaneous
- Supervisory Officer, Assets Listing and Valuation Exercise, NIPRD (2001)
- Secretary, Staff Audit and Allied Matters ,NIPRD, (2002)
- Coordinator, Certificate Verification Exercise (Phases 1 – 3),NIPRD, (2003 – 2005)
- Coordinator, Public Service Reform Implementation Committee ,NIPRD, (2007)
- NIPRD’s Liaison Officer, Bureau of Public Service Reforms, Federal Ministry of Health, Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity (2006 – 2008)
- NIPRD’s Spokesperson: Petitions on Severance at various government fora (2007 – 2009)
personal initiative: Publicity
I invited a CNN Foreign Correspondent to NIPRD in 2008 who thereafter facilitated the subsequent production of a CNN feature on NIPRD.
Training workshops attended
- Baptist Mission Media Workshop, Lome, Togo – January 1995
- Editors’ Workshop, Christian Literature Mission Of Nigeria, Ibadan – August 1996
- Workshop on Media Relations and Corporate Image Building, Kaduna -August 2001
- Capacity Building Workshop for NIPRD Management Staff, Abuja – November 2007
- Human Capacity Development & Capacity Building Workshop for Senior Management & Technical Staff NIPRD, Abuja – October 2010
- Stakeholders’ Forum on PPP Project Development FMOH / Infrastructural Concession & Regulatory Commission, Abuja -July 2011
- Sensitization Workshop for SERVICOM Nodal Officers, SERVICOM, The Presidency -January 2001
- West African Health 2011: International Medical Exhibition & Conference on Public Private Partnership In Healthcare, Lagos – September 2011
- Workshop on NIPRD Strategic Plan 2012, Abuja – July 2012
- 1st National Healthcare Waste Management Summit 2012, Abuja – October 2012
- NIPRD/STEP B Stakeholders’ Forum: Strengthening The Research & Development Processes for the Commercialization of NIPRD Phytomedicines, Abuja – October 2012
- NIPRD Pharmaceutical Industry Business Summit, Lagos – June 2013
- Manpower Budget Call Meeting, Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja – February 2016
- Freedom of Information Bill Workshop, Federal Ministry of Justice, Abuja – November 2016
Membership of Professional Bodies
Member, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
Reading, Writing/Editing, Counseling, Alleviating Poverty and Public Speaking.
English; Yoruba; Passable French